Sunday, January 17, 2010

Be a *healthy* VEGAN!

In my years of nutritional studies and experience, I have found that people all over have "tried" the vegan diet and said, "it just didn't work for me".... And, there are also those out there who desire to be healthy, live better, have more energy, reduce or eliminate the chances of degenerative diseases and the common ailments that are so widespread in society. They may want to live more ethically but don't want to sacrifice their health for the title of, "vegan".

I don't want you to feel that you can't do it; because you can! Once well equipped, prepared and educated - your health will prove to you personally, what science has already shown.

As a Father I understand that people need to be taught and directed on an individual needs basis. This is why what I offer is so unique.

What grocery store is the one you most commonly shop at? What is your budget? I will meet you at your store of choice, teach you what your body needs to thrive, show you how to stock your kitchen, help you understand certain practices that will enhance your changing health, all within your budget.

Once we've shopped together, I will be available for your questions as we will be journeying together!

As I understand what it means to live with a low income, I want to make sure that the time we have together is affordable, but also reflects the value of information. For a one hour consult and shop, will be $50, including the later email Q & A. *** for those outside the Portland metro area, there may be an additional $5 charge for transportation costs***

For more information, please contact me at veganvibrance@yahoo.com

I look forward to working with you!

Casey Logan C.N.S.

1 comment:

  1. Hello...I am in serious need of resources where to find a doctor around the Portland OR area. We just moved to Forest Grove from Northwest Washington State and I need to find a vegan or vegan-supportive doctor in either Forest Grove, Hillsboro or Beaverton...I am vegan by medical neccessity (and choice as well), and my vegan doctor up north was concerned when we could not locate someone in my area to refer me to before we moved...Any suggestions? My email is: sundbladhsu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete